In this document, we will disclose the information collected by eangadifoods.com, and the purpose of collection of such information. By visiting eangadifoods.com, you are ratifying the practices mentioned below in this document.
- To avert cyber crimes, such as hacking and phishing, we use Secured Sockets Layer (SSL). We strongly encourage customers to open our website in https mode, which will guarantee you our identity and ensure encrypted data transmission. In simple, we recommend our customers to open our website as "https://eangadifoods.com."
- Only browsing our website and products does not require visitors to share any information about them. But, as anonymous, visitor’s IP Address and behavior on our website will be recorded. This information will be used by us to analyze customer’s needs and experience on our website with the help of a third party application named “Google Analytics”.
- When a customer adds an item to the cart, or shares any other information, a cookie is planted on visitor’s device. A browser cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser.
- The cookie planted by us does not store any information, other than a unique identity, so as to remember the browser and the device.
- When new items are added to the cart, they get associated with the same unique identity.
- If cookies are disabled on a customer’s browser, we regret to inform that the customer will face issues while adding items to the cart, and also while placing order. Alternatively, order can be placed over telephone.
- While placing an order to us, it is mandatory for a customer to login to our website, which can be done using credentials of www.facebook.com or credentials of www.gmail.com. Additionally, customers can register on our website and provide their credentials, and use the same for future logins.
- The credentials provided to us are encrypted and saved. We adhere to strict security guidelines to protect your information from unauthorized access.
- Credentials of www.facebook.com and www.gmail.com are neither received by us, nor validated by us. They are authenticated by respective websites and after a user is validated, we receive and store basic information of the user.
- We require you to login, so as to keep track of your orders and also to understand your preferences. Your additional information saved with us, will help us in serving you efficiently.
- We do not store your bank account details or credit card details and our website neither asks for it. We provide the customers with a payment gateway provided by a reputed third party, which will redirect the customer to their website, authenticate their bank or credit card details, and provide us with the payment status. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party link on our website.
- We will use your email address to send you your order details and other information related to your transactions with us. We may send promotional emails and survey forms to the customer, with an option to unsubscribe at the end of the mail.
- We will not share customer’s information with any third party other than Google Analytics, without the consent of the former. We may share your personal details with legal authorities, if required to do so by law.
- In case of any queries or grievances, we request you to report it over telephone or by sending a mail to email@example.com.